Páginas

BEACH


Cotton on skirt, Forever 21 shirt, Steve madden sandals, Michael Kors Handbag, Mexican Fedora


Sorry for not posting in such a long time!!! I have been very busy since I came back to New York! But believe me, you guys have always been on my mind.
On that note, I just wanted to say how sad I am that summer is almost over. Because of that, I went to the beach to say farewell to this summer, and thought this outfit was perfect for the beach. Let me know if you like it!!!
Pin It Now!

1 comentario:

  1. Hola Melissa, divino tu blog :)
    Nos conocimos en IFB CON. Solo tengo una sugerencia, trata de montar las fotos un poco mas grandes porque mucha gente lee los blogs desde el celular y se ven muy chiquitas. Fuera de eso, están hermosas tus fotos! Me encantan estas de la playa. Keep in touch,
    Gloria
    www.theguayabaproject.com

    ResponderEliminar