Páginas

Playing in the Snow



















 Borrowed Zara Sweater,Glossy leggings, old beanie

So we had a blizzard here in NY like a month ago and my great friend Irina( who is a great photographer) decided to take advantage of the beautiful mess that we had around and take a funny photoshoot, which I actually enjoyed very much!
In the last pics she started throwing snow at me.. hence the pictures of me being attacked
As for the outfit, I chose a  Zara sweater...which is actually not mine hehe (friend's clothes are the best, am I right or am I right?) and just went for a simple, casual wintery outfit.

Pin It Now!

4 comentarios:

  1. beuatiful outfit! :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    vale

    La ragazza con la valigia
    Facebook
    Most Popular!
    Last post

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Cute outfit and nice phototgraphs. I love snow but finnaly the summer came to Switzerland :) xoxo :*

    a-date-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. really love the pop of color in your outfit, you look great!
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Love the snow and the pink, great combination!!! :)

    ResponderEliminar