Páginas

The City that never sleeps






Burberry quilted jacket, Urban outfitters black jeans, Tory burch reva flats, Ray Ban sunnies,Zara striped blouse, Kate Spade bag

Long time no see my friends!! Sorry for being so MIA, but my lifestyle has been so hectic recently I hadn't had the chance to sit down and put some outfit posts up!! I swore loyalty to fashion so don't worry, even though you may not my daily post I promise I'm being fashionable ... or at least trying.

Well coming back to the post, I went with an all black outfit to roam around the city that has been my home for the past year and a half. Some friends from back home came to visit so I took the time to take some pictures with the awesome background of Times Square. What's better than that right??
Im giving you VIP treatment here my friends ( or maybe I just want you to forgive me for not posting for the past month..)
Pin It Now!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario