Páginas

I guess not...

So on Thursday night me, my sister's roomie Liza, and my sister Ivette were going to go out but we ended up staying in, which ended up with me staying all dressed up and ready to go. I guess I did not regret it because I have you guys to show you my outfit, and also to show you Liza, who was my muse for the day :)!!





















Me: papaya cropped pink top, Forever 21 skirt, & amazing thrifted heels (yes, I am trying to persuade you to thrift shop! You can find very good, unique stuff and amazing deals!!)
-Liza: Thrifted Dress (yes, exactly, can't believe it's thrifted huh?) and Foxy Spiked Heels by Jeffrey Campbell



- Even though I advise you to thrift shop, always try to have something that it is of good quality in your outfit. It will not only make you feel more confident about yourself, but also you will make the outfit look relaxed and effortless 


And again, sorry for the bad quality pics!!! I promise better pictures are soon to come :)

Pin It Now!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario