Páginas

Ode to eyeglasses












burberry glasses( very similar just different design in the side), Forever 21 button up & parka, Glossy leggings similar ones, Carlos Santana shoes(old, but lusting this beauties!), henri bendel bangel, Juicy couture charm bracelet (old, but similar here), Sideways cross necklace



Hi. Can we take some time to admire my eye glasses that I just bought? I'm not the kind of person that buys things if I don't need them ( and I certainly didn't need this glasses.. just to clarify) but I guess I owed karma a big one because I got a stye one day after I went to fix my old glasses and left them at the store, so I needed glasses, specifically new ones.. and stylish ones, right?

but really.. I am like blind. I really did need them. Or maybe I'll keep telling myself that until I'm utterly convinced.

Ps. sorry for the gum on the floor, it came in a package with the spot and lighting. Pin It Now!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario