Páginas

Pink on Pink










Forever 21 sweater and necklace, glossy leggings (similar), american apparel (old, similar here), H&M Neon flats

Today I woke up feeling adventurous and with the need to experiment. However, my bank account wasn't feeling the same, so the only thing I had to experiment on was my outfit. I decided to wear this color block sweater with glossy leggings and some pink lipstick. Oh and also pink in my necklace. Pink everywhere ( kinda weird for me ) Any who, let's see in what mood I wake up tomorrow, maybe you will see on my next post pictures of me all dressed in orange, maybe black, who knows. Pin It Now!

2 comentarios:

  1. Pretty in Pink!!!! hermosas fotos! besotes Any de IFB http://trendytips-trendygirls.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Love that colorblock sweater! Looks great with the necklace! Would love for you to stop by my blog if you get a chance!
    xo Dina
    Sweetest Somethings

    ResponderEliminar